* The duration of the Franchise Agreement is only one year and it can be extended if the First party satisfy with the performance and standard maintained by the Franchisee (Second parry).
* The Franchise Centers shall function as affiliated bodies of the SETWIN organization and have to be established under the name board as " SETWN " with H.O address & 1ogo.
* The syllabus, fee structure and model question papers will be supplied by SETWIN (First party) to all its franchise centre’s.
* Accommodation to run the said Franchise should be possessed by the Second Pafi franchise only if it is rented premises the rent shall be biome by the Second party franchise only.
*50 % of the Course fee for each Course shall be paid to the first Party (Set win) as Royalty.
* Total cost of the admission application forms shall be remitted to the First party. The Franchise centre’s have to collect printed application forms from the First party by paying Rs. 25l- foi each application.
* Franchise Registration fees @Rs. /- group wise and course wise shall be paid to the First parly after sanction of Franchise.
* Qualifications of faculty, required infrastructure and course fee to be collected from the trainees will be specified by the First Party, from time to time.
* Examinations will be conducted by the First Party for all the eligible trainees as pef the examination schedule once in 3 months by collecting examination fee, and certificates will be issued to the successful candidates bv the First Party I SETWIN organization
* Examinations will not be conducted at a particular Franchise centre, if the number of students appearing for the examination is less that (10) ten students, as such the students appearing to be posted for the .ensuing examination to the nearest Franchise Centre, else they may opt to appear for the next examination mentioned in the examination schedule.
* The First Parley reserves the right to conduct frequent inspections on the Franchise Centres to ensure the number of admissions and quality of the training provided by the Franchise.
* Each Franchise will be granted only one premises and the franchise is not permitted to open any branch or branches basing on this agreement.
* A11 the circulars, notices etc. issued by the First Party from time to time shall be strictly following by the Franchisee / Second Par1y.
* The First Party reseles their right to add, delete, or change or modify the terms and conditions party or fully without assigning any reason or prior notices to the Franchisee.
* The Franchisee is responsible for the payment of building rent, electricity and water bills, faculty salaries and also shall bear the expenditure towards cost of raw material and equipment required for running the courses.
* Separate admission registers have to be maintained in respect of the courses conducted by the Franchisee as a franchise Centre of SETWIN Organization including cash books.
* Seperate books / records have to be maintained in the prescribed perform as supplied by the First party for the placements provided by the franchisee / Second party.
* The Franchisee has to send the applications received along with the hall tickets, examination fee and attendance pafiiculars of the eligible candidates appearing for the finil examination, before the due date as mentioned in the eramination schedule.
* The Franchise Centre has to submit the monthly progress report of the candidates enrolled with them course wise on or before I Oth of everv month positively as per the perfoima enclosed.
* After satrst'acton functionins of the Franchise Centre for a period of one year, the renewal of franchise will be considered after par inu the r--equired renewal fee and other dues if any payable to the flrst party. -
* The reneu-al ol tianchise s'i1l be considered only if the Director of the Franchise centre is of willing for auditing the accounts -suLrmined br the Franchisee by ihe Auditor appointedby ffi F^t earty.
* The First pan] h9: the nght to cancel this agreement at any point of time, without assigning any reasons and separate notice ilthe Second Partl violates any of the above terms and conditions.
* The Secord party I Franchisee shall appoint the faculty members after verifying their qualifications & experience but those members will be restricted to the Franchisee only and shall not claim any rights from the First party. Their emoluments shall be paid by the Second Party only and the First Party shall not be responsible in any matter pertaining to the faculty / staff.
* Fees once paid to First Party in connection to registration or renewal of sanction of Franchise by the Second Party will not be refunded at any cost.
* The first Parn is not responsible for any disput with any third party including students in all the legal matters and